High Voltage Power Supplies
High-Performance, Rack-Mount, 2 kW Medium Voltage Power Supplies
All MV2000 power supplies are customized and built-to-order. They offer output voltages ranging from 20 to 300 V with a maximum output power of 2 kW in a compact 1U 19-inch rack-mountable chassis.
- Max Output Voltage/Power: 300 V / 2 kW
- Ripple: < 1000 ppm
- Control Interface: Analog or digital
- Temperature Coefficient: < 100 ppm/°C
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The custom-only MV2000 series high-performance, medium-output voltage power supplies can be designed to suit a wide variety of general-purpose applications. Use for component testing, heaters, magnets, battery management, ion implantation, and automated testing. Easily configure parallel/series unit operation to provide higher output power levels — adjust for specific applications or provide n+1 redundancy. You select your interface design, isolation (up to 1kV DC), and digital control (RS232).
If you're looking for flexibility, the built-to-order MV2000 series is the right solution for your industrial power supply needs.
- Enable significant rack space saving with compact construction
- Benefit from exceptional reliability; the MV2000 is ideal for 24 x 7 production processes
- Customize output power for unique application needs
- Save space without affecting performance via front-to-rear cooling
- High packing density — 2 kW in 1U rack-mounted chassis
- Efficient and reliable operation, with high stability
- Parallel connected power supply option enables 20 to 100 kW max output power
- Active power factor correction
- Low Voltage Directive (2006/95/EC) and RoHS compliance (to 2011/65/EU) requirements
10 to 300 V
Maximum Output Power
<100 ppm per °C
185 VAC to 255 VAC 47-63Hz single phase plus protective earth
< 12A per phase
Operating Temperature Range
0 to +40°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature Range
-20 to +85°C (-4 to 185°F)
80% max relative humidity up to 31°C (88°F), reducing linearly to 50% at 40°C (104°F); non-condensing
W x D x H
483 x 460 x 43.6 mm3 (19 x 18 x 1.72 in3)
6.6 kg (14.55 lb)
- Analog, 15-way D-type connector
- RS232 digital control
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
Single Output (unipolar)
1U Rack Mount
Single Output (unipolar)
2U rack mount
0.01 m3 (0.34 ft3)
0.021 m3 (0.74 ft3)